Am I too old to make a paper chain to count down the days until I leave for London?
Last week I:
- Got my suitcase out
- Got out clothes I am going to pack
- Bought a train ticket from London to Paris
- Bought a ticket to the Louvre Museum
- Bought a ticket to gain full access to the Eiffel Tower
- Bought a ticket for a bus tour of Paris
It was surreal to say the least. I still don't think that this trip has really sunk in yet and it happening one month from today. I cannot believe it. Seriously.
Also, it is hitting me that I am turning 25 in a few weeks. In 10 days to be exact. Turning 25 is really, truly, honestly, freaking me out. Extremely. I don't know what it is exactly, it's just so weird and I can't wrap my head around being THAT OLD. And by old I don't necessarily mean ooooold, but just old.