Sunday, October 2, 2011

"It might be a quarter life crisis, or just a stirring in my soul..."

Am I too old to make a paper chain to count down the days until I leave for London?

Last week I:

- Got my suitcase out
- Got out clothes I am going to pack
- Bought a train ticket from London to Paris
- Bought a ticket to the Louvre Museum
- Bought a ticket to gain full access to the Eiffel Tower
- Bought a ticket for a bus tour of Paris

It was surreal to say the least. I still don't think that this trip has really sunk in yet and it happening one month from today. I cannot believe it. Seriously.


Also, it is hitting me that I am turning 25 in a few weeks. In 10 days to be exact. Turning 25 is really, truly, honestly, freaking me out. Extremely. I don't know what it is exactly, it's just so weird and I can't wrap my head around being THAT OLD. And by old I don't necessarily mean ooooold, but just old.

25.

Yikes.

3 comments:

  1. 25 is pretty darn old....at least until you turn 37!!!

    I am so excited from your trip. I hope you blog about it all so I can live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think it's sunk in for me yet until reading your blog today too. Wow. It's here. It's hard to fathom it but when you're on the plane, flying over the pond, you'll have to pinch yourself, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 25 is.so.old. Ugh. I'll be ok. I'll just drown my sorrows in a glass of wine like a regular adult would do...

    I plan on doing regular Facebook updates and blog posts if I have time. I'll just have to see about internet connectivity in the room. : )

    Bran, "flying over the pond?" Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete