Monday, July 11, 2011

Get ready to rock, get ready to roll...

I did it. Again. I registered for the Rock 'n' Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon....for the second time. As if last year weren't enough.

I started training on July 1 as I just couldn't get into a real running groove for a few weeks before that. Starting July 1 will still give me plenty of time to train I think.

My goal is to simply finish faster than last year's time. (Gah, I don't need to reiterate what my finish time was....)

I also changed the title of famous half marathon playlist from "A Marathon is 13.1 Miles. Remember that." to "13.1. Part 2." Ha. I added some new jams and kept some oldies but goodies.

Here it is:

"Something to Believe In" - Parachute
"Everyday People" - Sly and the Family Stone
"Beautiful Day" - U2
"Airplanes" - B.o.B. feat. Hayley Williams
"Higher Ground" - Stevie Wonder
"Perfect Day" - Lady Antebellum
"Let Go" - Frou Frou
"Closer to Love" - Mat Kearney
"Be Somebody" - Kings of Leon
"Ridin' Solo" - Jason Derulo
"Just Can't Get Enough" - Black Eyed Peas
"Paris (Ooh La La) - Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
"King of Anything" - Sara Bareilles
"Runnin' Down A Dream" - Tom Petty
"Ain't Too Proud To Beg" - The Temptations
"Sympathy for the Devil" - Rolling Stones
"OMG" - Usher feat. will.i.am
"Find My Way" - Gabe Dixon Band
"Pony (It's Ok)" - Erin McCarley
"Sir Duke" - Stevie Wonder
"Do You Love Me" - The Contours
"Thank You (Falettin Me Be Mice Elf)" - Sly and the Family Stone
"Carry Out" - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake
"How Far We've Come" - Matchbox Twenty
"Feel That Fire" - Dierks Bentley
"Breaking All the Ground" - Joe Firstman
"Smoke A Little Smoke" - Eric Church
"I Wish" - Stevie Wonder
"Pony Up" - Kings of Leon
"Superstition" - Stevie Wonder
"Halfway Gone" - Lifehouse
"Gimme Shelter" - Rolling Stones
"Give Me the Meltdown" - Rob Thomas
"Live Like We're Dying" - Kris Allen
"Thinking 'Bout Something" - Hanson
"Crawl" - Kings of Leon
"Love, Save the Empty" - Erin McCarley
"Sideways" - Dierks Bentley
"Strip Me" - Natasha Bedingfield
"In My Head" - Jason Derulo
"Syndicate" - The Fray
"Ants Marching" - Dave Matthews Band
"Free and Easy (Down the Road I Go)" - Dierks Bentley
"You Get What You Give" - New Radicals
"Pride (In the Name of Love)" - U2
"Fire on the Mountain" - Rob Thomas
"Highway to Hell" - AC/DC
"I Wanna Be Your Lover" - Prince
"The Way You Do the Things You Do" - The Temptations
"Closer" - Kings of Leon
"Once In A Lifetime" - Keith Urban
"SexyBack" - Justin Timberlake
"Kiss" - Prince
"Vertigo" - U2
"You Shook Me All Night Long" - AC/DC
"Desire" - U2
"Let It Rock" - Kevin Rudolf
"Back In Black" -AC/DC
"This Town" - O.A.R.
"Where The Streets Have No Name" - U2
"You Can't Always Get What You Want" - Rolling Stones
"4 Minutes" - Madonna, feat. Justin Timberlake and Timbaland
"Head or Your Heart" -Mat Kearney
"Uncharted" - Sara Bareilles
"You Are the Best Thing" - Ray Lamontagne
"Firework" - Katy Perry
"Radioactive" -Kings of Leon
"Reach Out I'll Be There" - Four Tops
"Baby I Need Your Lovin'" - Four Tops
"Get Ready" - The Temptations
"Little Pieces" - Gomez
"I Wanna Go" - Britney Spears
"Homeboy" - Eric Church

No comments:

Post a Comment