Monday, July 11, 2011

Busy as a (baking) bee!

As we all know...I love to bake. I love to bake so much that I put that word out to friends and family to come to me with any of their baking needs. I did a few orders here and there over the past few months but in June my business went through the roof! I have 6 orders in June!!

I did a "movie clapper" graduation cupcake cake and graduation cookies, an order of Angry Birds themed cookies, some giraffe/flamingo/Power Rangers cookies, a family tree cupcake cake, a Hurley symbol cupcake cake and an order of 3 dozen cupcakes for a 60th anniversary! I was so thankful to have been able to contribute to the special days from all who ordered.

With the success of my baked goods spreading through word of mouth, I decided to expand to the online world. I opened an Etsy shop last week! I already have an order placed for 2 dozen Angry Birds cookies!


This is the cupcake cake I did for my niece's first birthday in May.



Angry Birds cookies!



60th Anniversary cupcakes.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!!!
    And I can attest to the awesomeness of the Angry Bird cookies.

    ReplyDelete