Monday, April 4, 2011

"Best of the Moment"...

I have a playlist on my iPod titled "Best of the Moment" and it consists of songs that I'm reaaaaaly into at that particular, well, uh....moment. Songs usually find themself stuck on the playlist for a few weeks if not months. There does come a time though when they get the boot and are replaced by my next musial obsession.

Here is the current "Best of the Moment" playlist:

"Head or Your Heart" - Mat Kearney (This gem has held it's own since before the beginning of the New Year. LOVE this song. LOVE Mat Kearney.)

"Something Beautiful" - Needtobreathe (This one has been on the list for a little while; a month or so maybe)

"Follow Me There" - Third Day (Heard this song as the opening of "Sarah Palin's Alaska", loved it.)

"For the First Time" - The Script (Ahhhh, *sigh* The Script. One of my favorite bands right now. This song is just....so...great.)

"Firework" - Katy Perry (Girl power, WHATWHAT?!?! Ha.)

"Little Lion Man" - Mumford & Sons (Ohhhh, Mumford - your sound is right up my alley. Glad I found you.)

"The Cave" - Mumford & Sons (I like this song a tad better than "Little Lion Man", it harder hitting.)

"Rolling in the Deep" - Adele (Her voice is ahhhh-mazing. Enough said. Oh, and the lyrics are super awesome. Good song.)

"You Are The Best Thing" - Ray Lamontagne (Not really a new song but good nonetheless. This guy's voice is ridiculous. Cute song.)

I am sure to change this playlist sometime soon, as in like tonight. I have a few I want to add. I love the Spring; it's a season for good music...new and old.

No comments:

Post a Comment