Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring has sprung...

Although it may not feel like it outside today, my favorite season (next to baseball season) begins today. It's officially Spring!

Winter is gone. The trees are blooming. The coats are being put away. The windows can be rolled down. The music can be turned up. The cute clothes can be worn. Ahh, I love it.

Speaking of music...not only do I love Mumford & Sons, but I was also turned on to a little band known as Kings of Leon. And..OMGTHEYAREREALLYGOOD.

"We're gonna fuel the fire, gonna stoke it up. We're gonna sip this wine and pass the cup. Who needs avenues, who needs reservoirs. Gonna show this town how to kiss these stars."

"What a night for a dance, you know I'm a dancin' machine. With the fire in my bones and the sweet taste of kerosene."

"The land of the creeps, freshened up and babyfaced shaved."

Those are just some of my favorite lyrics...so far.

So, yes, Spring is here. I am looking forward to see what's in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment