Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Ready to rock, ready to roll...

The 2011 Rock 'n' Roll Las Vegas Marathon (and Half!) made a pretty big announcement yesterday.

The race will take place.....AT NIGHT! Marathon will have a start time of 4:00 p.m. and the half will start at 5:30 p.m. To say that I'm excited is an understatement. I AM ECSTATIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is going to be so cool! It's LAS VEGAS! At NIGHT! On THE STRIP! Ahhhh! I can barely contain myself.

I mentally committed to doing this race again this year not too long after finishing it last year (I may or may not have decided it after about 3 steps past the finish line) and I am thrilled with the change.

Sunday, December 4, 2011 at 5:30 p.m. - you'll know where to find me!

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit, I'm getting pretty excited! Let's do this yo!

    ReplyDelete