Sunday, November 28, 2010

21 weeks down, 2 to go...*

November 21 - 27, 2010

I was out of town this week and my training schedule got all messed up because I was still feeling the effects of the 12 mile run the week before. For fear of messing something up and not being able to perform ideally in the half marathon, I decided it was best to take it easy. Little did I know what I was in for...

Sunday: Rest

Monday: Rest

Tuesday: Rest

Wednesday: Rest

Thursday: The 16th Annual Springfield Turkey Trot 5K! It was 32 degrees, windy and sleeting. I was soaked by the time I was done which unfortunately was a 37:49 finish.

Friday: Rest

Saturday: The 1st Annual Mansfield Turkey Trot 5K. I have nooooo idea what my time was. I mean...the Start/Finish line was drawn onto the road in chalk. : )

Sunday: Rest

I CANNOT believe the half marathon is IN ONE WEEEEEEK! December 5 came waaaaay too fast but I'm ready to conquer this adventure.

*I think that somewhere along the line I messed some weeks up. There's only one week left. Whatever. You get the point.

1 comment:

  1. I can't belive it is coming up so fast! It seems like just a couple weeks ago you started training! You are going to do great!

    ReplyDelete