Tuesday, November 16, 2010

19 weeks down, 4 to go...

November 7 - November 13, 2010

Sunday: 9 miles

Monday: Rest

Tuesday: 4 miles

Wednesday: Skipped

Thursday: Rest

Friday: Rest

Saturday: Skipped in preparation for the next run...

This week was interesting. After doing 7 miles on Saturday the 6th, Sunday the 7th brought 9 miles. I felt great during the run, but toward the end my right knee started to tighten up. It was really sore and tight that night and I could barely sleep. My right leg is the leg with the shin splint trouble, so adding knee pain was just the icing on the cake. Upon doing some research, I pinpointed the feeling I was having and attributed the tightness/soreness/pain to the IT band. It felt better by Tuesday and I went ahead with my 4 miles.

Tune in for next week's update....it includes....wait for it.....12 miles. *dun, dun, dun!!!!!*

1 comment:

  1. I have to wait a whole weeeeek? You better not forget! Download the blogger app and update from your cell phone if you have to! Love you sis and SOOOO proud of you! Can't wait for 12/5!!

    ReplyDelete