Thursday, October 28, 2010

16 weeks down, 7 to go...

October 17 - 23, 2010

Sun: I don't remember if I ran or not...

Mon: Rest

Tues: 4 miles

Wed: Rest

Thur: hobbled through about 1 mile

Friday: Rest

Saturday: Rest


My leg pain got A LOT worse during this particular week...so much so that by Friday, I had to decide to take a week off from running to let me leg completely heal.

As of today, 10/28/10 it feels pretty good. I haven't ran all week and am hoping to get back into my training program on Saturday or Sunday.

Other BIG NEWS! I found the outfit I will wear for the half marathon.

Yes! BIG NEWS! I KNOW!

It was very exciting to buy it - it made the race all that more real.

I was really worried about what I was going to wear. A pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt isn't going to take me through 13.1 miles. I think I made a good purchase and I'm hoping I get through the race without any chafing and still have all of my toenails.

: )

1 comment:

  1. I got 20 bucks that says you are going to lose at least 1 toenail. :)

    I'm proud of you for resting all week, I know its been diffucult mentally.

    ReplyDelete