Sunday, September 26, 2010

12 weeks down, 11 to go...

September 19 - 25, 2010

Sunday: 5 miles

Monday: Rest

Tuesday: 3 miles

Wednesday: 5 miles

Thursday: Rest

Friday: 3 miles

Saturday: 6 miles

Since I have started school, I have been getting up waaaay early on Tuesday mornings since I go to school on Tuesday and Thursday evenings. The weather has been really nice the last few weeks so it is nice and cool at 4:30 a.m. when I am out and about.

I'm looking forward to a cool down of the temperature though, it seems like it would be easier to run when it is cool - rather than blazing hot outside.

Today, I watched a video containing highlights of last year's Rock'n'Roll Las Vegas Marathon and I suddenly got really excited! Not that I wasn't excited before, but now it's setting in. Just a few more weeks and that will be me.

I'm also kind of starting to plan my outfit for the half marathon. Is it too soon to be doing that?! Ha. I just have to make a running fashion statement! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment