Monday, August 30, 2010

Ready to fall into Fall...

I am so over Summer. Like seriously.

It wasn't that the Summer wasn't good or fun...nothing negative like that - I'm just really ready for Fall. Even though it's only early September (technically today is August 30,) I am ready for sweaters, and color changing leaves, and baking Fall goodies, and hot chocolate, and brown/orange/red, and jeans, and Autumn scents, and all that good stuff! Oh! And three great holidays; my birthday (go with it...), Halloween and Thanksgiving. I have big plans for all 3! Well, not my birthday yet...but the other two are very exciting!

I'm even more ready for summer to be over because tomorrow I am going back to school. (If going "back to school" means taking one semester off...) I'm kind of excited to go back! Mostly because of new school supplies and books. I'm a sucker for new school supplies.

These next few months are going to be busy - school, half marathon training, WORK. I'm ready, willing and definitely able to juggle it all though. I recently decided that it was time for me to...for lack of a better term...focus on me. I'm going to do what I want to do because I think it's what is best for me. No outside opinions, no distractions.

So, Fall...here's my message to you. Get here already, would ya?!

No comments:

Post a Comment