Monday, August 2, 2010

Music that moves you...

I L-O-V-E music. Like love. Even more so when I am running. I am more focused when I listen to music when I run outside...although it could be considered a safety hazard. I'lI take my chances - some songs are just too good to go to waste! In addition to almost always listening to music when I run outside, when I am at the gym I have to have my ear buds plugged into the treadmill and have my music blaring.

I'm an obsessive play list maker and I recently added a few new tunes to my "A Half Marathon is 13.1 Miles. Remember That." play list.

"Dog Days Are Over" - Florence + The Machine -- AWESOME song!! So motivating!!

"Ridin' Solo" - Jason Derulo

"Everyday People" - Sly and the Family Stone

"King of Anything" - Sara Bareilles

"Airplanes" - B.o.B. feat. Hayley Williams

"Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin)" - Sly and the Family Stone

"Perfect Day" - Lady Antebellum -- I LOVE this song!!

I find that I'm attracted to all sorts of different genres of music. I just like an upbeat song with good lyrics, whether it be old or new, as long as I can run to it - it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment