Thursday, June 17, 2010

Betty Crocker...

I have always liked to cook, and I'm pretty good at it, but I also love to bake! Any opportunity to bake is great! Birthday parties, holidays, you name it...I'll make something for it. Christmas is by far my favorite baking season, however. Nothing tops that!

I love baking cakes, cupcakes, cookies and the occasional batch of banana bread. I have made some pretty tasty treats recently. I have a few new Pampered Chef tools that I've been dying to try out, but so far I've only used my cooling rack.











I am also (mildly) obsessed with aprons. I have a few vintage (as some that were my Grandma's) ones that are so cute, but I have been on the market for a new one. While at the Helldorado Days Rodeo a few weeks back I found the perfect apron for me! It was love at first apron sight. Some really awesome lady makes them and even told me she would make me a custom one if I wanted it! (Side note: the one I got is reversible!!)











Just call me Betty Crocker, only I don't make anything from a box.

(I know, I know...two picture have boxes in the background. It was pancake mix. And it doesn't count. It's not baking.)

: )

1 comment:

  1. Hey...I love aprons too! I have a cool handmade one that I got on Etsy. They are so fun!

    ReplyDelete